Meetings and Events
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- Mothers of any age children are welcome. You don’t have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow.
- We strive to keep our activities local and low-cost or free.
- We believe being a mother shouldn’t isolate you, so children are welcome at all activities and events. The club is a way for moms and kids to form lasting friendships.
- We plan a monthly calendar full of a variety of activities for moms and their kids.
- We offer opportunities to participate in service projects to benefit families and children in need, opportunities to help other members with mom-to-mom advice, and meals for moms when needed.
- Provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children
- Provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- Help children in the community
- Perform at least one service project each year to benefit children in need
- Women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- For women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job
- A family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- There is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way